LATEST NEWS

Miyerkules, Agosto 24, 2011

My favorite Tatt Awards Finalist

I voted Mark Macanas as Tatt Awards Tech junkie. For me he really deserves to be the winner of this award because for almost 3 years I have been following and reading Techpinas.com It serves as my guide in choosing what Mobile phone is the best, in choosing the right cellular network promo to subscribed on, Techpinas.com taught me to be techie :D and always in the know when it comes the latest tech news and gadgets, plus with the help of the social media the bond between me and techpinas.com become stronger and because of that i could say that Kuya Mark is one of the best Tech blogger in town.



So Please People vote for your Tech Junkie Mark Macanas Tattawards

I voted Bianca Gonzales to be Tatt Awards #Thought-Mover . I voted Bianca Gonzales because She really became one of the voice of the Youth when she started hosting Y speak and when she talks she talks with sense and she knows when and when not to comment on certain issues. And she is really one of my favorite TV host.


So please vote for Your #Though-Mover  Bianca Gonzales tattawards


I Voted Divine Lee for the Tatt Awards Stylismo Award simply because she is Stylish and Beautiful for a cause


so please Vote for your Stylismo Divine Lee tattawards


http://tattoo.globe.com.ph/tattawards

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates