LATEST NEWS

Lunes, Agosto 28, 2023

Ruslan Kulikov: From Ruslan with Love (Part 2)


Ready for more of Ruslan Kulikov? We are giving more of him, on our last feature we had introduced you to one of our representatives in the next edition of Mister National Universe happening next year, this time we get to dig deeper on this Russian-Batangueno hottie as we get to know him more, from his fitness routines, to what makes him feel sexy, and is he single or not.

Get to know him more by reading through our interview below.

How do you keep yourself in shape? 

"I keep myself in shape through planning ng aking daily meals na dapat kainin and also kung ano yung mga hindi dapat kainin and I limit myself sa daily calories na kailangan kong kainin and also daily exercise, 20 minutes walking at jogging kasi malu lose yung body fats so kailangan medyo strict ka with your body.

Less sweets, less sodium, less lahat ng hindi kailangan for you to be able to grow more yung muscle."


Do you follow any workout routines? Any favorite and least favorite workout? 


"I have this list of program ng workouts from my coach, siguro my favorite is about sa chest kasi maliit talaga ang chest ko before and siguro yung workout na (pang)pump (ng chest), yung dumble push bar.


Ang least favorite ko is yung legs, pero naging favorite ko na sya nung huli, kailangan ko pa din syang isama kasi ang pangit tignan kapag ka medyo maliit legs mo tapos ang laki ng katawan mo, so kailangan balance lahat."


How about diet? What are the foods you avoid and what are the foods that you take? 

"More on proteins, I eat a lot of chicken, meat na wala masyadong taba and avoid preservatives, sodium, sugar, more on grains, vegetables kasi hindi talaga nakakataba kahit gaano kadami ang kinakain mo."

Favorite part of your body and part of your body that needs improvement? 

"Favorite part is chest and I think yun din yung gusto ko iimprove kasi gusto ko talaga yung firm yung chest, kasi chest shows masculinity."

Do you have any particular skin care routine?

"I have this face mist, I have my serums, moisturizer, SPF, and powder. When I go to events I have my own bag nandun lahat ng make up ko and skin care that I need."


What part of your body do you consider as most vulnerable? 

"Siguro neck, kasi makilitiin talaga ako, wala kasi masyadong humahawak ng neck ko haha."

How would you define the word sexy? 

"Clean and Neat"

When do you feel you are at your sexiest?

"After I go to the gym and also pag bagong ligo, alam mo yun pag naka tapis ka lang then haharap ka sa salamin."

Sexiest part of your body? 

"I think my legs, nung nakita nung iba yung swimwear competition nung coronation night, before that day yung preparation ko with my legs is talagang matindi, ang ganda nung projection sa screen, talagang bumagay siya sa katawan ko, siya yung nagdala for my swimwear I think, my legs."

What’s your sexiest fantasy? 

"Gusto ko magtravel magisa, to know myself more." 

 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates