LATEST NEWS

Biyernes, Setyembre 30, 2022

Joshua de Sequera: Man on the Hunt Part 2

 




The Finale of the Manhunt International is happening in a few days, October 1 to be exact. 

We get to know more of Joshua de Sequerra's fitness journey in this feature. 



  1. Being an athlete and a model as well, how do you keep your body in shape? 


“Mornings usually goes like this, I wake up at 8am, I automatically make a protein shake or smoothy so that’s two spoons of peanut butter and whey protein, oatmeal, and two scrambled eggs in the morning, plus isang glass of water and then Gym for two hours, paguwi lunch. 


Lunch would be 250 grams of chicken breast or thighs, three eggs and maybe a ⅓ of a cup of rice ganon, so medyo low carb kasi yung diet ko ngayon. Tapos yung merienda would kinda be the same thing pero konti lang yung eggs either two eggs or yung protein medyo mababa. 


Pero yung dinner yun yung medyo malaki, I’ll gonna have fish, with some greens tapos konting rice din, kasi right now specially for Manhunt ginagawa ko is low carb para mas punit, mas punit yung itsura(ng body) hindi sya yung maga, gusto ko yung punit hindi maga ganun yung dating. 


So that’s how keep myself healthy, no fried foods, no sugar, no overeating of carbohydrates, it may look kinda boring pero if you want to stay with yung model body or physique talaga. you have to keep it that way. 


  1. Do you follow any workout routines, any favorite or least favorite workout?

“I hate lower body days, so that’s legs, I hate doing legs, legs are the worst for me kasi it’s so hard and yung legs ko kasi medyo mahina and it’s weird kasi atleta ako, pero for some reason nakakatalon ako ng mataas pero I can’t lift heavy weights with my legs. 


Yung favorite ko talaga is yung upper workouts, yung favorite workout ko sa upper body is ofcourse yung arms, biceps, triceps, shoulders. Then yung second favorite ko is yung chest, and other than that is yung back.”



  1. How about diet? What are the foods that you take and you avoid? 

 “ Yung diet ko medyo strict now, pero I think I’ll continue this even after manhunt, I don’t eat pork and beef, ang binibili ko is chicken, fish, and minsan eggs, brown rice ganun. That’s basically what I eat.“


  1. Favorite part of your body and part of your body you think that needs improvement? 


Favorite part siguro ano yung shoulders ko, kasi I think swabe yung shoulders ko eh and yung pinaka least favorite ko sa katawan ko is yung legs ko kasi yun nga yung family namin medyo payat talaga yung legs namin, like nakita mo naman yung legs ni mama diba. I think namana ko yung legs nya haha. 


It’s a bit hard to gain muscles down there sa legs, pero right now I am gaining a bit so that’s a good sign.”


Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates