LATEST NEWS

Huwebes, Hulyo 28, 2022

#BbPilipinas2022 Hot Picks: Going International

 



From the despicable crown, we now go to the most desirable crown of the night, the Miss International Philippines title. 


Although the Japan based pageant hasn’t held any pageant since 2020 (they say they will be holding a pageant finally this December, but who knows), the Bb Pilipinas-International crown still remain as the top crown for Binibini. 


Reigning queen, Hannah Arnold hasn’t competed yet, but here we are looking for a girl that will get a back to back Miss International crown for us! 


  1. Gabrielle Basiano

  2. Karen Laurie Mendoza

  3. Roberta Tamondong

  4. Diana Mackey 

  5. Chelsea Fernandez


Leading my Top 5 Binibinis for the International crown is Gabrielle Basiano, Gabby has all the qualities on my check list, she is tall, mestiza, beautiful, look so divine and immaculate, she and Hannah are definitely a force to recon in the next editions of the pageant. 


Another on my list is Karen Laurie Mendoza, although I felt that her campaign in this year’s pageant was quite quiet, I think Karen is back with a vengeance she is ready to avenge that Q&A blunder she suffered from last year. 


I would love to put Roberta Tamondong on top of my list, she’s definitely a Miss International prototype, she even looked like a young Stella Marquez-Aranete, but I think she’s still young to be locked up, may the universe conspires for her, but she’s still one of my bets. 


Roberta came prepared to conquer Binibining Pilipinas.


In the list also is Tacloban City’s Chelsea Fernandez, this girl is silently killing the game, she’s my bet for the Globe crown, but who knows come coronation night she might just snatch the International Crown, definitely a Miss International material as well.


Last in the list is Diana Mackey, although I think her BBP campaign was a bit quiet and her performance in the last events wasn’t as explosive like other girls, Diana also has that prototype beauty that MIO has always been looking for.







Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates