LATEST NEWS

Lunes, Hunyo 3, 2019

#BBPilipimas2019: Miss Grand International Contenders




Eva Patalinjug went home empty handed in last year's pageant that was held in Myanmar. It was a controversial year for this pageant as many pageant fans went berserk with what had happened to Eva, things had gotten worse as the pageant owner continuously fire back at the fans on social media and even called another pageant a cooking show that started a campaign that requesting BPCI to drop the crown in this year's pageant, but I guess the crown stays so here are my picks for the Miss Grand Philippines Crown for 2019. 

Starting off with Julia Saubier, her eloquence, the way she converses with people, and her statuesque figure made her one of my pic for the Grand Crown. 

Another one of my MGI List is Samantha Lo, I picked her because of her performance during the Free Speech part in the Pre Pageant, we all know MGI is all about speeches, storytelling, public speaking, that's how the way that pageant goes. 

My third MGI Girl is Patch Magtanong. Well, we all know that MGI's main advocacy is to stop the war, and who else is the best girl to send in this pageant of course, someone who knew the laws and how they work to bring peace and order, and I believe Atty Patch Magtanong is that girl who can bring that elusive crown home. 

I got two other picks, Shane Tormes and Samantha Bernardo, their beauties will surely stand out in MGI. Cause you know as I observe with MGI is that they are trying to look for someone with a universal beauty and a total package.. 

I know a lot of girls doesn't want this crown, but there should be at least a contender for it, so there you go, next is the Miss Globe Philippines. 


Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates