LATEST NEWS

Martes, Abril 9, 2019

Joshua Pacio will try to redeem himself in One: Roots of Honor




                             Joshua Pacio faces Yosuke Saruta once more to redeem himself after losing his One Championship title against the latter earlier this year. “I would like to thank ONE Championship for giving me another chance to fight for the title. I know the magnitude of this matchup and how important this rematch with Yosuke Saruta is. I wasn’t at my best in that first fight, so I want to go out there and prove that I can do much better. He’s a great fighter, and I have so much respect for him. But I have the hopes and dreams of an entire country on my shoulders, and I can’t let the fans down. I’m coming to regain the belt. It’s going to be a war this Friday.” Pacio said in his statement at the press conference of the fight.
        

The One: Roots of Honor is set this coming April 12 at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, for ticket inquiries visit SM Tickets. 


Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates