LATEST NEWS

Biyernes, Oktubre 17, 2014

Cherry Mobile Ace: Firefox OS

I was browsing the Cherry Mobile fan page on Facebook awhile ago then I saw their Christmas promo brochure. I started browsing it then there are new higher spec-ed Android device, the new Windows Phone Alpha line devices, and other budget friendly phones. 

I didn't bother to read the description beside the photo that I continued browsing the photo, then I noticed a familiar logo, the logo of Mozilla Firefox and to my surprise Cherry Mobile releases the 1st Firefox Phone in the Philippines the Cherry Mobile Ace. 


Though it doesn't feature high specifications the CM Ace is a good starter phone for those who want to try the Firefox OS of Mozilla, the phone features a 3.5 inches capacitive touch screen with 128 MB of RAM, 256 MB of ROM 1 ghz processor, 2 megapixel camera, dual sim capability and a Micro sd expansion slot up to 16 GB, it is powered with a 1250 MAh Battery that can last up to 200 hours on Stand by, priced at Php 1499, I don't know if this is already available in the market, but I'll update this post once I got a hand on this new breed device. 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates