LATEST NEWS

Sabado, Oktubre 29, 2022

Tera: Giving Higher Dose of Music

Last October 25, Merlion Events Production Inc. and Tyronne Escalante teamed up once more to bring a new artist up in the entertainment scene by the name of "Tera". 

Tera, which in Latin means Earth, is all set to shake the ground as she brings in her music as she launches her first ever single. "Higher Dosage". The song is written by Tera herself, her genre is more of an alternative pop that touches into a bit of darker themed music and how people deal with their troubles. 

The song "Higher Dosage" was composed by Tera way back in 2019. This 2022, tera is finally launching the music video of the song that is directed by Elena Virata, choreography was spearheaded by Douglas Nierras, Chrisy Sawada, and Froi Dabalus, she also had piano trainings under the Yupangco Music Academy, Voice Masterclass with Monet Silverstre, and just recently with the Madz Studio coached by Alfred Samonte.  

Aside from Higher Dosage, Tera also performed two other singles, "Façade" and "Sa Dilim" at her Grand Launch in a hotel in Quezon City. 

“This is a dream come true for me. I grew up watching live concert CDs of Michael Jackson and Beyoncé who both shaped me as a performer. Even as a child, I would perform for people and ever since then, I just never got tired of sharing my craft. Ultimately, I hope that people would relate to my songs and be blown away by my performances,” Tera ends.

 You can follow Tera on her social media pages, @MusicallyTera on Instagram, Tiktok, and Twitter, Musically Tera on Facebook. 




Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates